The Cloud Price War – How to Take Advantage and Avoid Unexpected Bills
Cloud prices continue to fall as competition to acquire customers grows intense and with this comes tempting savings. It is more and more important that CIOs fully understand their cloud contracts, how cloud usage is calculated and the pitfalls to be aware of so that organisations can realise the cost savings that were originally envisaged through a on demand consumption model.
What you’ll find in this guide:
- Making the price war work for you
- Understand what cloud computing pricing is based on
- Learn how to avoid unanticipated spend and loss of service
- The importance of having a clear cloud pricing and usage strategy
- See what to look out for when entering a SaaS contract
Subscribe for monthly cloud updates
Get advice, guidance and support whether you are in the middle of your cloud strategy of just beginning your transformation.
Subscribe to the Accelerate to the Cloud Newsletter below: